Professional E-Commerce Marketing
Why Choose a Professional E-Commerce Marketing Certificate?
If you are employed (or hope to be employed) in a field where you need a good working knowledge of Internet-based marketing activity, the Professional E-Commerce Marketing Certificate may be ideal for you. You will learn both the theory and practice of E-Commerce Marketing, and the Professional E-Commerce Marketing Certificate will enhance your skills through courses of your choice focused on:
- Multi-channel marketing
- Selling online, and saving money and time for your company and your customers
- Managing databases in a digital world
- Mastering best practices in business-to-consumer digital marketing, business to-business digital marketing, and direct marketing
- Creation and execution of Internet marketing/advertising and social media plans and campaigns including the basics of Web site design and implementation
You will be provided with the latest cutting edge Internet-based marketing skills that will help you, not only in Digital Marketing, but also in careers such as direct marketing, advertising and professional selling.
This certificate is structured for experienced professionals who wish to choose Digital Marketing-related courses to enhance their career development.
Any person admitted to a Ferris State University degree program may enroll in courses for undergraduate COB certificates. No more than 50% of the credits in a certificate may be transferred from another institution. If a student is in a FSU degree-seeking program, the certificate will not be granted if more than 50% of the certificate credits are required in the program/major.
Individuals wanting to advance their career, but not admitted to an FSU degree program, may also earn undergraduate COB certificates.
Admission process for individuals seeking only a certificate:
- Unless it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, applicants need only show proof of a 2.35 high school GPA. An advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office.
Any mitigating circumstances will be considered on an individual basis by the College of Business Dean’s Office.
You will receive the Professional Digital Marketing Certificate after completion of the requirements with a minimum 2.0 grade point. All 12 credits in this certificate must be earned from Ferris State University.
119 South Street, BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2426
Professional E-Commerce Marketing Certificate - 12 Credits
Choose any two courses below in consultation with program faculty: