You are currently viewing an archived version of the Ferris catalog.
View the most current version.
Why Choose a Business-to-Business Marketing Certificate?
If you choose the business-to-business marketing certificate, you will be exposed to current theory and practice in the marketing of products and services from one business to another, including:
- Integration of the principles of general marketing and professional selling with proven business-to-business marketing methods
- Understanding and application of concepts related to industrial marketing, business-to-business advertising and digital marketing
- Demonstration of mastery of class concepts through real world projects with business-to-business clients
Business-to-Business marketers work in advertising, marketing and digital marketing positions for industrial companies of all sizes. They also work in dynamic fields such as office furniture, software, and technology. Ferris State University is unique in its emphasis on Business-to-Business Marketing – certificate holders will find that their skills are much in demand.
- Applicant should show proof of high school graduation with a 2.35 GPA. If it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office/SAA that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, all college transcripts should be submitted to the Admissions Office. Once admitted, an advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Dual enrolled/concurrent students must complete their high school degree (provide transcript) before the certificate will be granted from FSU.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office/SAA.
You will receive the Business-to-Business Marketing Certificate after completion of the requirements with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
No more than 50% of the credits in this certificate may be transferred from another institution, nor will the certificate be granted if more than 50% of the certificate credits are specifically required in the student's major.
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284