Professional Digital Marketing
Why Choose a Professional Digital Marketing Certificate?
If you are employed (or hope to be employed) in a field where you need a good working knowledge of Internet-based marketing activity, the Professional Digital Marketing Certificate may be ideal for you. You will learn both the theory and practice of Digital Marketing, and the Professional Digital Marketing Certificate will enhance your skills through courses of your choice focused on:
- Multi-channel marketing
- Selling online, and saving money and time for your company and your customers
- Managing databases in a digital world
- Mastering best practices in business-to-consumer digital marketing, business to-business digital marketing, and direct marketing
- Creation and execution of Internet marketing/advertising and social media plans and campaigns including the basics of Web site design and implementation
You will be provided with the latest cutting edge Internet-based marketing skills that will help you, not only in Digital Marketing, but also in careers such as direct marketing, advertising and professional selling.
This certificate is structured for experienced professionals who wish to choose Digital Marketing-related courses to enhance their career development.
- Applicant should show proof of high school graduation with a 2.35 GPA. If it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office/SAA that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, all college transcripts should be submitted to the Admissions Office. Once admitted, an advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Dual enrolled/concurrent students must complete their high school degree (provide transcript) before the certificate will be granted from FSU.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office/SAA.
You will receive the Professional Digital Marketing Certificate after completion of the requirements with a minimum 2.0 grade point. All 12 credits in this certificate must be earned from Ferris State University.
119 South Street, BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2426