Facility Planning Management
Why Choose the Facility Planning Management Minor?
This degree helps prepare non-technically oriented students to effectively participate in the facility planning process of the physical aspects of where they may be employed. In addition this degree helps prepare technically oriented students who are entering professions that require management of facilities. This minor degree is most appropriate for students in the Architecture and Sustainability, Hotel Management, Music Industry Management, Resort Management, Recreation and Leisure Management, HVACR, Construction Management and Allied Health programs.
This minor is open to all students enrolled in a Baccalaureate or higher degree at Ferris State University other than Facility Management.
Any students admitted to Ferris in good standing and enrolled in a bachelor degree or higher (other than Facility Management) may enroll for this minor.
An academic minor may only be awarded upon completion of a baccalaureate or higher at Ferris State University.
- maintain a 2.00 cumulative FSU GPA
- earn a minimum grade of C- for each course in the minor
- have a minimum of 18 semester credit hours
- have a maximum of 1/3 of the credits, but no more than 7 credits in a minor, may overlap the students major
- have a minimum of 50% (9 credits) of the courses in the minor at the 300 or above level
- have at least one-half (1/2) of the credits (9 credits) from Ferris (FSU Residency requirement)
Architecture and Facility Management
School of Built Environment
Ferris State University
915 Campus Drive/SWN 314
Big Rapids, MI 49307
ADA compliant checksheets are being developed for the 2019-2020 Catalog. If you would like to request an ADA compliant checksheet before the 19-20 catalog is published, please send your request to: FSUCurriculum@ferris.edu
Choose 2 courses: