Why Choose a Marketing Certificate? - Program Spotlight
If you have a desire to manage organizational activities which service customers and build relationships, this certificate will provide you skills in the following:
- Oral and written communication
- Solving customer-based problems
- Developing, implementing and controlling marketing activities, programs and plans
You will be exposed to a highly relevant set of concepts that will serve you, not just in marketing, but in any career field in which you become a manager or leader and must influence others in order to accomplish the tasks they face in their own job positions.
- Applicant should show proof of high school graduation with a 2.35 GPA. If it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office/SAA that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, all college transcripts should be submitted to the Admissions Office. Once admitted, an advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Dual enrolled/concurrent students must complete their high school degree (provide transcript) before the certificate will be granted from FSU.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office/SAA.
You will receive the Marketing Certificate after completion of the requirements for the certificate with a minimum 2.0 grade point average in the Marketing Certificate courses.
No more than 50% of the credits required for this certificate may be transferred from another institution, nor will this certificate be granted if more than 50% of the certificate credits are specifically required in the student's major.
119 South Street, Business 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
ADA compliant checksheets are being developed for the 2019-2020 Catalog. If you would like to request an ADA compliant checksheet before the 19-20 catalog is published, please send your request to: FSUCurriculum@ferris.edu