Graphic Production Solutions
Why Choose a Graphic Production Solutions Certificate?
The flagship applications of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) have become so popular that they can be found on the computers of most homes and businesses worldwide. The Graphic Production Solutions certificate will develop skills in creating digital documents that can be used to market products in print production or multimedia workflows. The Graphic Production Solutions certificate will build working knowledge in areas, such as:
- Building a working knowledge of digital photography, illustration and document layout
- Learning various uses and application of portable document files
- Understanding how to market products with various print and digital media
- Constructing production ready one-to-one marketing materials
- Building an understanding of packaging and brand identity through the design of packaging materials
You will receive hands-on instruction in our state-of-the-art computer and print production labs. You may choose an elective in Media Production, Packaging, Variable Data Publishing or Color Management.
Graduates with a Graphic Production Solutions certificate will have the skills to successfully build digital documents at home or in the office for print production and multimedia workflows. They will understand how to market products using various graphic media techniques. Job titles include work in marketing, media production, creative, and print procurement.
- Applicant should show proof of high school graduation with a 2.35 GPA. If it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office/SAA that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, all college transcripts should be submitted to the Admissions Office. Once admitted, an advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Dual enrolled/concurrent students must complete their high school degree (provide transcript) before the certificate will be granted from FSU.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office/SAA.
You will receive the Graphic Production Solutions certificate after completion of the requirements with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
No more than 50% of the credits in this certificate may be transferred from another institution, nor will the certificate be granted if more than 50% of the certificate credits are specifically required in the students major.
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284