You are currently viewing an archived version of the Ferris catalog.
View the most current version.
Why Choose a Marketing Sales Certificate?
If you have a strong interest in building a career in developing business relationships, this certificate will provide you with the following:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to solve customer-based problems
- The ability to provide consulting service to persons and/or organizations that seek, or might seek, the products and services you sell
You will be exposed to an exciting set of concepts that will serve you, not just in marketing/sales, but in any career field in which you become a manager or leader and must influence others.
- Applicant should show proof of high school graduation with a 2.35 GPA. If it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office/SAA that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, all college transcripts should be submitted to the Admissions Office. Once admitted, an advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Dual enrolled/concurrent students must complete their high school degree (provide transcript) before the certificate will be granted from FSU.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office/SAA.
You will receive the Marketing Sales Certificate after completion of the requirements with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
No more than 50% of the credits in this certificate may be transferred from another institution, nor will the certificate be granted if more than 50% of the certificate credits are specifically required in the students major.
119 South Street, Business 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
Email: [email protected]