Why Choose a Digital Marketing Certificate?
If you have a strong interest in Internet-based marketing activity, you'll find that Digital Marketing is the newest and most innovative marketing methodology used by business executives.
The Digital Marketing certificate will enhance your skills in:
- Multi-channel marketing - integrating online and offline marketing with profitable results
- Selling online, and saving money and time for your company and your customers
- Managing databases in a digital world
- Mastering best practices in both business-to-customer and business-to-business digital marketing
- Creation and execution of Internet marketing/advertising and social media plans and campaigns
You will be provided with the latest cutting edge internet-based marketing skills that will help you, not only in digital marketing, but in careers such as direct marketing, advertising and professional selling.
This certificate is structured to complement the knowledge and career-readiness of students earning advertising, marketing, computer information systems, communication and public relations degrees.
Students with a digital marketing background are in demand at advertising agencies, digital marketing agencies, and companies of all sizes. Entry-level job opportunities include positions in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), sponsored search (Google Ads), social media management, and content marketing.
- Applicant should show proof of high school graduation with a 2.35 GPA. If it is determined by the COB Dean’s Office/SAA that regular program admission criteria should be met in order to complete the certificate successfully and be a contributing member of the course, all college transcripts should be submitted to the Admissions Office. Once admitted, an advisor will be assigned by the College of Business in the certificate program.
- Dual enrolled/concurrent students must complete their high school degree (provide transcript) before the certificate will be granted from FSU.
- Students wishing to pursue a bachelor or associate’s degree must meet the admission criteria for the program. This criteria review is initiated when the “Program Change Form” request is processed through the COB Dean’s Office/SAA.
You will receive the Digital Marketing certificate after completion of the requirements with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
No more than 50% of the credits in this certificate may be transferred from another institution, nor will the certificate be granted if more than 50% of the certificate credits are specifically required in the students major.
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
E-mail: [email protected]