- Major Courses, General Education Courses, and Concentration Courses
- Admission and Transfer Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
Why Choose Marketing? - Program Spotlight
Our Marketing degree provides students with the opportunity to develop a solid broad-based foundation along with the specialization (in areas such as sports marketing, digital marketing, retailing, sales, etc.) that employers appreciate in their entry-level employees. Students can work with faculty to design a concentration more closely aligned with their particular areas of interest. The Marketing curriculum emphasizes opportunities for hands-on experience, meeting and working with practitioners.
- Our quality faculty with years of "real world" experience combine with modern classroom technology to provide a unique and up-to-date learning environment.
- Internships build on our students' learning from their real-world experience.
- With classes averaging less than 20 students, we stress team-based skills, interactive student presentations and hands-on projects to make learning enjoyable.
- One out of every five presidents or CEO's in the top 500 US corporations has a marketing undergraduate degree.
Employers like to hire Ferris marketing graduates because of their practical skills, receptive attitudes and their ability to hit the ground running. Our alumni are a testament to the 50+ years of Marketing program experience. They range from CEO to VP, to manager and small business owner, serving both for-profit and non-profit enterprises, including entertainment and professional sports. Some marketing career options include sales manager, marketing director, brand manager, market research account manager, sports marketing director, retail manager, digital marketing marketer, purchasing director, industrial marketing director or VP marketing.
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
Phone: (231) 591-2426
Email: [email protected]
Marketing, BS - 120 Credits
Marketing Elective - 3 Credits
Choose One of the Following Concentrations - 12 Credits
DEPARTMENTAL APPROVAL REQUIRED - See advisor
Suggested Marketing Electives:
Directed Elective - Advisors Approval - 3 Credits