- Minor Courses
- Admission and Transfer Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
Why Choose Marketing Sales Minor?
If you are majoring in a non-marketing degree such as a technology degree or the professional fields of optometry or pharmacy, you will find that the marketing sales minor will give you additional skill sets that will help you in creating a successful and rewarding career.
If you are enrolled in this minor, you will build your skills in:
- Creating and delivering effective sales presentations
- Developing a managerially relevant marketing strategy
- Creating value-added customer relationships
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing/sales activities
- This valuable minor will provide non-marketing majors with skills that will allow them to expand upon their chosen major into a broader marketing career track. You and the marketing sales minor advisor will design a course of study based on specific courses that best complement your career goals and academic major.
119 South Street, BUS 212
Big Rapids MI 49307-2284
Phone: (231) 591-2426
Email: [email protected]