Graphic Production Solutions
- Certificate Courses
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
Why Choose a Graphic Production Solutions Certificate?
The flagship applications of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) have become so popular that they can be found on the computers of most homes and businesses worldwide. The Graphic Production Solutions certificate will develop skills in creating digital documents that can be used to market products in print production or multimedia workflows. The Graphic Production Solutions certificate will build working knowledge in areas, such as:
- Building a working knowledge of digital photography, illustration and document layout
- Learning various uses and application of portable document files
- Understanding how to market products with various print and digital media
- Constructing production-ready one-to-one marketing materials
- Building an understanding of packaging and brand identity through the design of packaging materials
You will receive hands-on instruction in our state-of-the-art computer and print production labs. You may choose an elective in Media Production, Packaging, Variable Data Publishing or Color Management.
Graduates with a Graphic Production Solutions certificate will have the skills to successfully build digital documents at home or in the office for print production and multimedia workflows. They will understand how to market products using various graphic media techniques. Job titles include work in marketing, media production, creative, and print procurement.
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
E-mail: [email protected]